Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The following happened ten years ago when I had a part-time job for a Jaguar agent as a collection and delivery driver.

I was asked to go to Sir John Moore's Barracks in Shrewsbury to pick up a Colonel Jones's Jaguar and bring it back for a service. I drove up to the barracks in a "dump car," showed the paper work to the guard on the gate and he said, "Ah yes, Colonel Jones is expecting you, just drive onto the square and Colonel Jones will come down and give you the keys." He must have phoned the colonel while I was driving towards the square because I saw the Jag, stopped beside it and was just undoing my seat belt when I was greeted by a cheery "Good Morning!" from a woman in a colonel's uniform!

I've often wondered how many were in on the joke!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A jump-lead walks into a bar. The barman says, “I’ll serve you a drink, just don’t start anything”.

A blind man walks into a bar and orders a pint, then says to the barmaid, “ I’ve just heard a priceless blonde joke, want to hear it?”. The barmaid replies, “you need to know that I’m blonde, the other barmaid is blonde, the bar manager is too and so is the owner. Do you still want to tell your blonde joke?”

The blind guy says “no”. The barmaid says, “I thought not.” The blind guy says, “I can’t be bothered to explain it four times”.

Michael O’Leary walks into a Dublin bar and asks if they serve the Guinness. Yes says the barman. How much will that cost then asks O’Leary. It’s two euro for a half, or three euro for a pint says the barman. I’ll have a pint says O’Leary. The barman asks for the three euro (England losing again here) and puts it in the till. Now, he says, it’s Mr . O’Leary, isn’t it? Will you be wanting a glass to go with the Guinness?

BTC

Edited By David Ashby - Moderator on 02/07/2019 20:57:52