A Matter of National Modelling Importance

Advert

Posted by kc on 23/03/2011 13:11:16

Marmite hater are probably the same people who cannot make anything themselves, hate the smell of dope, are too young to remember the pre Beatles era and they probably fly Mode 2
Real aeromodellers build their own models.
 BEST POST YET!!! 

Edited By Flite08 on 23/03/2011 14:38:47

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 23/03/2011 12:03:29:
Hi Ken,

all's well here at BEB Towers - never felt better!

So answer the question - don't vacilate, prevaricate, procrastinate, equivocate, hesistate...

Tell it like it is! Marmite or no-Marmite in NE1?

BEB

ok---BEB....i like the stuff...try walkers crisps version ...their ok...

ken anderson ne..1.

Posted by Bravedan on 23/03/2011 18:19:23:
Excellent, best with beef dripping on coal fire toasted bread.................YUMMY!!

Can we have a Thread on Wrights Coal Tar Soap now..................

Start it off, you might be able to clean up. Marmite is very good when used in little amounts.

Now I will need to go back a page and find out what this thread is about

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 23/03/2011 12:03:29:

So answer the question - don't vacilate, prevaricate, procrastinate, equivocate, hesistate...

Heck, never mind the Marmite, I think BEB has swallowed a dictionary! Either that or he's related to my father-in-law...

As for Marmite? Nope, revolting stuff!

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 23/03/2011 10:42:17:

Do you like Marmite?

Tim Hooper mentions this ......

Marvellous, innit? I leave you in charge for a few hours whislt I go and do a days work, and I come home to find that you've plastered and besmirched my good (ish) name all over the interweb!

So let's get this straight, so that there's no more arguments;

Fresh buttered toast (preferably Wobbletons Seeded Batch), a generous coat of butter, a delicately thin smear of Marmite, all topped off by a couple of soft-poached free range eggs is probably the finest experience your taste buds will ever undergo. Ever.

Are we all clear on this? Huh?

tim

This is marvellous ----have you noticed that all those people whose opinion you valued and who you always agreed with on every other thread on Modelflying have the same taste in Marmite!
And all those who you always argue with all oppose your opinion on Marmite.

Posted by kc on 23/03/2011 19:21:41:
This is marvellous ----have you noticed that all those people whose opinion you valued and who you always agreed with on every other thread on Modelflying have the same taste in Marmite!
And all those who you always argue with all oppose your opinion on Marmite.

I totally agree . Err....but you like Marmite, so I can't agree,....but I do,......Errr,...

BEB

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 23/03/2011 20:44:11:
Love engines, but hate Marmite

BEB

I love engines to, collect them, in boxes, at the back of the cupboard. I have about 8, 5 of them new.

I fly with electric motors, but then I like Marmite.

Maybe I should go and sniff some glow fuel and see if the Marmite still tastes the same.

Next, you could see who likes tomato sauce and who likes brown sauce, very important so that flying clubs know which to have.
(I have read somewhere that people in the icy wastelands prefer one, and people in the south prefer the other, which must be true, because being in the midlands, I like both)

Posted by Steve W-O on 24/03/2011 05:44:05:

Next, you could see who likes tomato sauce and who likes brown sauce, very important so that flying clubs know which to have.
(I have read somewhere that people in the icy wastelands prefer one, and people in the south prefer the other, which must be true, because being in the midlands, I like both)
Hmm, interesting point, I'm also a Midlander and like nothing better than a mix of tomato and HP on eggs or sausage.

Bacon, however, demands HP.
Not Daddy's, not Tesco brown, but the real deal HP.