Hello

Tim Mackey

Still looking in occasionally folks – but life is still very topsy turvey to say the least, so nowhere near ready for a proper return.

Just a quick hi and sincere thanks to those friends on here who take the time to get a message to me now and then – much appreciated – friends can be a much needed lifeline at difficult timesemotion.

Glad to see the new mods are keeping things clean and tidy – good on yer lads. Timbo.

Advert

Hi Timbo

You are missed you know ! Don't know the probs but having had a few recently myself as you know ,all I can say is keep your chin up .We all wish we could help I know that, but it's up to you to ask for it .

I've been trying to behave myself since you've been away ,but they prefer me being Grumpy by all accounts . All my best wishes

Myron

Hello Timbo,
Nice to hear from you hope things are running fine and you are keeping well,
you were a great asset to the forum and hope to see you back shortlywink 2
Tim thanks for your help and great kindness at the Greenacres Fly in 2010
Best Regards Weasel.....

Your The Man.......

Hi Timbo,great to hear from you,miss you loads you became a big part of our lives and it was like loosing a real friend ,and after my business closure I realised how few I had,well not many at all really,Great to say "Hello" again Hope things are improving Regards Stephen

Hi Tim,

Sorry I've not been emailing, things have been a little mad here!

Hopefully we will finally meet in person soon - Dave G is helping me to do some repair/improvement work to my ST330, so it should be slope flyable soon...I'll be popping down to the Orme when it is!

and as a newbie to the forum there are some tutorials.....

keep in touch mate!

Edited By Olly P on 04/05/2012 10:50:07

I was thinking exactly the same, Tim Henman, Timoshenko, Tim Kruhl, Tiny Tim?

Then I did remember that there was a Moderator who was particularly good. I did have my suspicions he had been lured into the UK Diplomatic Service, then I thought Nah!

The forum would benefit again from such a knowledgeable individual.