Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

7 hours ago, Eric Robson said:

A good Sam Smith outfit, you will ger them in that.

Talking of whom, as my grandad would have said, what DOES he look like!

IMG_1220.thumb.jpeg.d70f00d7ef215de76436e3d957349a01.jpeg

Edited by EvilC57
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, dave windymiller said:

Cannard!   

I’m fairly sure that I read somewhere that this individual (about whom I know zilch else) has elected to become a “they/them”.   Does that mean that the op has misgendered them?   If so will the op have to be cancelled, along with every other forumite who quoted it, thought about laughing or actually laughed out loud?   Doesn’t the latter constitute hate crime, which ought to be reported by the moderators to the thought police for investigation?   Given that the forum was the medium for this appalling gender-critical episode, can we expect it to be shut down forthwith?

Just asking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Bruce Collinson said:

I’m fairly sure that I read somewhere that this individual (about whom I know zilch else) has elected to become a “they/them”.   Does that mean that the op has misgendered them?   If so will the op have to be cancelled, along with every other forumite who quoted it, thought about laughing or actually laughed out loud?   Doesn’t the latter constitute hate crime, which ought to be reported by the moderators to the thought police for investigation?   Given that the forum was the medium for this appalling gender-critical episode, can we expect it to be shut down forthwith?

Just asking.

Yes it occurred to me after my OP that rather than saying ‘what DOES he look like’, I should have said ‘what DO they look like’. However, given the demographic of this forum I suspected this may lead (from those who know even less about this individual than BC and me) to questions regarding my use of English!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brian Cooper said:

IMG_8990.thumb.jpeg.57c1c6b68dbda16378671e35416b5fa1.jpeg

Quote from Wiki :

(Kirk's youngest son, Eric) Douglas entered British comedy folklore when, during a stand-up performance at The Comedy Store, London, he was angered by the audience's reaction to his stand-up routine. In a moment that would lead to club co-founder Don Ward saying he had "died on his arse", Douglas shouted "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" A member of the audience then stood up and shouted, "No, I'm Kirk Douglas' son," ... This ended up with the majority of the audience standing up and repeating the line.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4