Forum members' new models: Let's see them.

Advert

Posted by martin collins 1 on 26/01/2020 14:38:15:

Nigel Hawes 30" Tucano built as a 7 day challenge from a pile of sheet wood and a plan to a fully covered flown model in 7 days. I have now added some trim to make it a bit easier to see in the current dreary skies! Flies really nicely, full build thread can be found under the 7 day challenge thread.

img_20200126_141328_resized_20200126_021446757.jpg

img_20200126_141345_resized_20200126_021429070.jpg

Nice. A model aeroplane doing pilates. smiley

I have just finished my new model. This is a cross breed or mongrel being a slightly enlarged fuselage from one design and a thickened wing from another.

Name is Miss Sizzle.

miss sizzzle 1.jpg

miss sizzle 2.jpg

miss sizzle detail.jpg

There is no build blog and I am not planning to submit it to our editor as it isn't really a new design.

If anyone gets down on bended knee I may allow the odd PDF file out. No instructions just my own plan.

Span is 47, weight is 3 lbs dead, 3S 3000Mah battery, 40 amp ESC, 3541 1070 motor.

The pilot is one of those truly superb highy detailed ones that used to be sold on Ebay.

I have been flying a Sig Ninja sloper for many years, but decided to give it a new lease on life with a motor on the snoz. Had plenty of room for the gear inside the fuse and back mounted the motor on the solid hardwood forward section. On 4S she really honks along and still performs well as a sloper with the folding prop.

power1.jpg

power4.jpg

Posted by Peter Miller on 04/02/2020 15:16:13:

I have just finished my new model. This is a cross breed or mongrel being a slightly enlarged fuselage from one design and a thickened wing from another.

Name is Miss Sizzle.

miss sizzzle 1.jpg

miss sizzle 2.jpg

miss sizzle detail.jpg

There is no build blog and I am not planning to submit it to our editor as it isn't really a new design.

If anyone gets down on bended knee I may allow the odd PDF file out. No instructions just my own plan.

Span is 47, weight is 3 lbs dead, 3S 3000Mah battery, 40 amp ESC, 3541 1070 motor.

The pilot is one of those truly superb highy detailed ones that used to be sold on Ebay.

That's a really nice little design Peter. You should put her forward

Best wishes

Low Pass Pete