Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

57 minutes ago, kevin b said:

It doesn't have any model aeroplane drawings on it, so I assume it's not local to you ?

🤣

It's not my local one Kevin, that has no drawings on as only my aeroplanes get that high these days.😇

There is a familiar stack of kits in this months RCME, ?

Edited by Eric Robson

Yes! For quite a while there was some graffiti on a phone mast box just down the road from me which read "5G=Covid"!

We don't have any 5G services in this area! And even if we did, the thought that an RF signal could transmit a virus makes the mind boggle!

Ain't educashun wunnerful!

--

Pete

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Peter Christy said:

Yes! For quite a while there was some graffiti on a phone mast box just down the road from me which read "5G=Covid"!

We don't have any 5G services in this area! And even if we did, the thought that an RF signal could transmit a virus makes the mind boggle!

Ain't educashun wunnerful!

--

Pete

If they had any more brains...they would be half wits

• Like 2

For no real reason I was perusing the situations vacant column and amongst others I noted there were vacancies for Tree Surgeons. It struck there must be a large number of hidden trades we never hear about, I mean you never hear of Tree Anaesthetists ! 

In a slightly off beat way on seeing Hair Dressers I had the alarm vision of a hair dressed in a kilt and tam o’ shantr …...  I guess the 60’s are coming back to haunt me   

2 hours ago, Brian Cooper said:

Gorillas aren't safe either. . Think of all the poor gorillas that get turned into tape or glue... 🤣

Better not mention the cruelty surrounding the trade in monkey nuts. 🙄 

Or even monkey wrenches ,dog clutches and the flies attached to my trousers 

Edited by cymaz