Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Well done to Tony, Pete & JohnS.

I had the same kind of feeling as in Zandvoort but this time I really ended in the 'lower mid field'.

I'll blame 2 of my team drivers being a bit 'lazy' but most certainly my own lousy predictions...

Tony is really closing up on Igor now and I'm just becoming a sort of privilieged witness of that duel.

See you all in the Far East...

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

You're right, Chris...  Thanks for the nudge!

So,  we're back in action again after a 3-week break,  and it's Singapore this weekend.  You know what's coming next, don't you?

Don't forget your predictions!

P1 saw Hamilton setting fastest time, with Verstappen only 0.084 seconds slower and Leclerc almost half a second slower.  

P2 saw the Ferraris taking the top two times, Sainz ahead of Leclerc, with Russell third ahead of Verstappen and Hamilton. 

P3 is at 11 am UK time with qualifying at 2 pm.  Sunday's race is at 1pm.

Good luck everyone!

With the Channel4  coverage now winding down, it's time for today's results...

Pos League
Rank
Team Manager Pts
1 13 1 teewrex John Tee 172
2 1 0 Igoronic racing iqon 152
3 4 0 Pitts Specials john stones 140
4 3 0 GASTON Formula Chris McG 134
5 7 1 Oyster f1 Glenn Philbrick 133
6 2 0 Essex Racing Tony Clark 130
7 9 1 Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 125
8 11 0 PSS Power Flyer 124
9 14 1 Hans Brake Zoonie 115
10 15 0 The JP Specials johnpflyrc 113
11 12 0 Torque of the devil Stu 112
12 10 1 Team Charles Picd Charles Pic 102
13 5 0 Revers Racing Pete B 94
14 6 0 DMFC Racing Team Simon Webb 90
15 8 1 LetsGoTotoLetsGo GrumpyGnome 86

Topping the chart today is John T with 172 points.

Second is Iqon twenty points adrift on 152.

And John S completes our podium today with 140 points.

Well done to today's top 3!

Looking now at the overall chart...

Pos League
Rank
Team Manager Pts
1 1 0 Igoronic racing iqon 2431
2 2 0 Essex Racing Tony Clark 2398
3 3 0 GASTON Formula Chris McG 2349
4 4 0 Pitts Specials john stones 2192
5 5 0 Revers Racing Pete B 2117
6 6 0 DMFC Racing Team Simon Webb 2089
7 7 1 Oyster f1 Glenn Philbrick 2058
8 8 1 LetsGoTotoLetsGo GrumpyGnome 2045
9 9 1 Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 1971
10 10 1 Team Charles Picd Charles Pic 1951
11 11 0 PSS Power Flyer 1941
12 12 0 Torque of the devil Stu 1907
13 13 1 teewrex John Tee 1843
14 14 1 Hans Brake Zoonie 1828
15 15 0 The JP Specials johnpflyrc 1751

No place changes in the top 6,  with Iqon holding on to first, Tony second and Chris third.

Lower down the chart, Glenn moves up to 7th, displacing GrumpyGnome to 8th.  Below them, Kev swaps places with Charles, they now occupy 9th and 10th.  And finally, John T moves up above Zoonie, they're now 13th and 14th.

Next weekend it's Japan, so set your alarm clocks as Saturday's qualifying is at 7am with the race at 6am on Sunday...

• Like 1

words fail me. I often think that was good and end up with rubbish scores and today I gave up as most of my predictions went out of the window and I end up top. the safety cars didn't help.luckily I appear to have done well on bonus points. there is hope yet.

Still close for top four players - keep it up.

John

I have received my reminder to not forget predictions for the forthcoming Japanese GP.

Give the FIA were supposed to have given their ruling on the alleged breaches of the spending cap I have taken the opportunity to predict the outcome and I have it below.

The F I A statement.

In accordance with the Rules governing expenditure by teams and the cap applied across the grid audits were conducted. During the course of auditing the material supplied by the teams it became apparent that two teams had breached the cap.

The Adjudicating Committee (A C) had originally expected to announce its findings on the 6th October 2022. Following discussions with Legal and Accounting members of the teams it was pointed out to the A C that there were anomalies which had caused the Rules to be interpreted in a manner which was not commiserate with the intended compliance.

In order to ensure this does not take place in future the Rules have now been given detailed interpretation and caveats which WILL prevent further misunderstanding.

Had both teams sought advice regarding the application of the Rules this matter may not have arise, however neiter did so in the belief their understanding of the Rules was correct.

Given the matters raised by the teams the AC have decided that both teams will receive censure and have suspended penalties imposed. These will result in the docking of Championship and Driver Points together with fines in keeping with the current scale of penalties.

57 minutes ago, McG 6969 said:

... luckily there is some 'racing' coming up soon now...

Chris

Yep, in a few hours & I will be in bed instead of listening to it, Should give you a chance this week.....

Edited by iqon