Banggood Delivery Times

How long are deliveries taking fro Banggood just now? I see on their website, they are typically saying "Shipping Time 10-15 days". Is that time for delivery to my home, or shipping out from Banggood?? Do they have a European outlet?

As an aside, I bought a (cheap) camera from them a while back, which took 6 weeks to arrive, (and unfortunately proved to be a fraud!).

What's you recent experience?

Advert

The bits I ordered recently came in two weeks. In the past (before lockdown) it used to take a month on average. I have never had a problem with bangood myself, items have always arrived in the end. Even if they have taken the slow boat.

Regards

JM

Recently ordered a new carb for my stihl strimmer which arrived in two weeks. Incidentally it was a kit which consisted of a new walbro pattern carb, a spark plug, air filter fuel filter and fuel line. total cost £12.98p . All fitted fine and works perfectly. How do they do it at that price.

Just put a post up about overseas retailers. **LINK** & Bangood is one of the better evils. But i have had things take 8 weeks to arrive. It seems to be more customs in china & the UK that doesn't help the speed of things. I have made orders to China may time's of up to £300 & never got charged at this end on customs. But in saying this, Bangood is an intermediary for many hundreds of companies & one order to them of several items come as individual items in the post. So looks like a less expensive purchase.
I believe that customs go buy the value of the package being less than about £100.
But i did buy some goods from the USA once of about £900.00. + £88 P&P Got a 12% import duty +vat & the Royal mail charged me £20 for collecting the fees. So this was £216 in P&P & taxes. yet still saved £178.00 on buying from the cheapest UK outlet.

Most of the delays I experience from goods arriving from China happen once the goods have touched down in my country. I often surmise that as the local post office receive no payment for delivery of imported goods they are routed on a 'as and when space is available' basis...sometimes taking a full month to travel across the country.

As an example I recently ordered two sets of two stepper motors from the same supplier two days apart ( to reduce the chance of import duty as the shipping was included in the item's price), the second set arrived a full 5 weeks before the first set, not the fault of the supplier, or the foreign shippers as, according to the shipping info, both landed in country within 4 days of each other....

• 4 weeks later...

To answer my initial post:

Order placed for a Volantex Phoenix motor glider motor 12 August- motor arrived in an anonymous padded envelope with an English sender yesterday-9 days- not bad at all! I think from China? Although I'm not sure whether they have a European warehouse.

Now- Hobbyking- Placed an order with them on the same day- 12 August, for a variety of items- some from their European outlet, the rest from China. The order from Europe arrived 3 days ago, that is, one weeks transit. Still waiting for the China lot, which "is en-route".

Earlier, I ordered a Phoenix 2000 from Hobbyking's European outlet- It arrived in 10 days.

So far so good!

For interest- If you have small items ordered from Hobbyking, and they tell you some are from the UK warehouse, and others from their European warehouse- switch over to them all coming from the European Warehouse- and check to see if the postage is lower- it was in my case- cut out the UK postage charge.

Edited By Tosh McCaber on 22/08/2020 20:11:18

Ordered a Rx from Banggood on 16 Aug @ 22.00 - informed @ 02.46 on 17 Aug that it was shipped with predicted delivery date 8 Sept.
It arrived today 26 Aug @ 10.00. thumbs up

PS When I ordered the same Rx several months ago (pre pandemic) I was informed within a couple of days that it was out off stock & invited to either cancel or await restock. I decided to wait, can't remember the exact timing but it arrived within 2 weeks of the order being placed.

Edited By PatMc on 26/08/2020 12:46:32

• 2 months later...

I ordered some servo mounts/covers from Banggood China and they arrived in just over a week. I also ordered Polaris amphibious plane ( I have the HK Skipper and it's great but a bit small and quick to keep track of so I wanted the larger version). That is taking longer but appears to have been shipped after a couple of weeks. When I ordered it the shipping was free, I looked today and the shipping cost if I ordered now is £55!!!! Glad I didn't wait any longer.

Posted by Shaun Walsh on 04/11/2020 15:14:31:

I ordered some servo mounts/covers from Banggood China and they arrived in just over a week. I also ordered Polaris amphibious plane ( I have the HK Skipper and it's great but a bit small and quick to keep track of so I wanted the larger version). That is taking longer but appears to have been shipped after a couple of weeks. When I ordered it the shipping was free, I looked today and the shipping cost if I ordered now is £55!!!! Glad I didn't wait any longer.

Just checked again and delivery is now £81 what the heck is going on?