Thread been pulled?

Ron Gray

8 minutes ago, ken anderson. said:

It was'getting a bit out of hand'....and the lad Gary was put out .... Maybe because he thought he wasn't allowed to say his opinion...... sometimes people have to agree to disagree...

Ken Anderson....ne..1....Agree/Disagree dept 

Gary was making statements as he's entitled to, then denied making them. You have to stand by your word 

• Like 2

I’m a bit surprised and somewhat disappointed as the subject matter is central to our future. OK so some people may get upset but tbh if you post your views on a forum then it is open to be ‘shot down’ by other forum members and if you don’t like that then the answer is simple, don’t post! Not everything I post meets with agreement by all but I respect that and it doesn’t prevent me from posting as I may well learn something to my benefit (I have learnt a lot from others). 

What does really concern me is that the whole thread has been pulled which is not really a democratic move and suppresses freedom of speech. 

• Like 4

On 25/12/2023 at 10:11, FiddleSticks said:

Can't say I even looked at that topic as it looked political from the title and those always become heated..

Unfortunately this is the way on many forums and I do frequent a fair number of them. Facebook is worse though!

rrrrrrrr, but after the urine pulling on any decent flight line, forums are handbags  at four paces. Not even loaded with lead handbags. 

The mods are ever present and usually fully cognisant with the status quo, despite their great age and confused state...although compared with some on the forum we may be young and vibrant!  As far as I'm aware it's still open, having been put on hold briefly before Christmas while some housekeeping took place but nobody has posted recently - hopefully everything of any value has now been expressed, we're all aware of the survey and have either completed it or will do so by the 9th of January...

• Like 1