Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Husband and Wife go Christmas Shopping
A couple were in a busy shopping centre just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, she called him on her mobile.
The wife asked, "Where are you? You know we have lots to do."
Her husband replied, "You remember the jewellers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I couldn't afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"
Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up… "Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.
"Well I'm in the model shop next door."

Posted by Maurice Dyer on 11/12/2020 11:40:31:

While I was working at Boeing in seattle, we were doodling a new mount for 747 brake line castings.

I Wanted to alter something and asked the field engineer if she had a rubber.

I didn't know why she nearly wet herself laughing, but I do now....

That reminds me of one night sitting in the pub with some friends and smoking (yep - we did it back then) Gitanes when, during one of those unexplainable sudden hushes in background chat, one guy said "Hey Daithi - have you got any more of those Frenchies?" (absolutely true story)

A friend of my wife was sent home early from work and caught her son and his girl friend off school having sex. She was horrified .Do you know she could have a baby with what your doing, she yelled, It's alright he replied we have protection. And where did you get that from! It's cling film from the draw was the reply. This was in the 1970's and as far as I know it worked..