Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

** Beware **
I ordered Chinese from a local place (won't name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving home, heard the bags rustling and moving!!!
I thought what on earth is that? Has something gotten into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out.
I was driving so pulled over, I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger beef!
I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag open...
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!

Posted by cymaz on 10/01/2021 11:33:39:

** Beware **
I ordered Chinese from a local place (won't name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving home, heard the bags rustling and moving!!!
I thought what on earth is that? Has something gotten into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out.
I was driving so pulled over, I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger beef!
I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag open...
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!

That was a fowl joke!

Some people are just so damned disrespectful! My neighbour for one, banging on my front door at 4 o' clock this morning. Luckily I was still up playing music.

He shouted, "can we have a little respect please?" So I shouted back "I'm not a big Erasure fan, but okay this one's for you".

Edited By Gary Manuel on 11/01/2021 11:29:54

Sorry for the length of this but just have to share.

A chorister goes to see his priest to take confession.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned" says the young lad.

"And what is your sin my son?" says the priest.

"I have committed a carnal sin with a girl of this parish" the boy replies.

"What is the name of this girl? says the priest.

"I cannot give her name as I don't want her to suffer the stigma of my behaviour" says the boy.

"If you do not give her name how can I help her get forgiveness for her sins?" replied the priest.

"Sorry Father I cannot give her name" says the boy.

"Was it one of the Green girls, Mary or Susan?" enquires the Priest.

"I cannot give her name, Father" replied the boy.

"Or was Julie O'Donnell?" enquires the Priest.

"I still cannot give her name" the boy replied.

"Or was it Anne McBurnie? the Priest enquired.

"I cannot name her" the boy replied.

"Or was it Linda Driscoll? asked the Priest once more.

"Father I cannot allow myself to name the girl" stated the boy.

"Well, in that case" says the Priest "You must say 2 hail Mary's and you are excluded from the choir for 2 months"

The boy leaves the confessional and is met by his young friend who enquires as to what was his 'sentence'.

The boy replies "I got 2 months holiday from the choir and the names of 5 'hot' girls!"

A highly dangerous virus is currently going around. It's called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK). If you come in contact with this WORK virus, you should immediately go to the nearest "Biological Anxiety Relief” (BAR) centre to take antidotes known as "Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract" (WINE) or "Radioactive Unwork Medicine" (RUM) or "Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter" (BEER) or "Vaccine Official Depression Killing Antigen" (VODKA).