Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

2 hours ago, extra slim said:

Good news, little late on the forum today as I've been for a job interview at a place that makes car batteries................They asked me if I could start in the morning!!

Is this a current vacancy? Can you work from ohm? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Geoff Copping said:

Don't be late or you could be put on a charge.

There are always positives and negatives with this type of job, but if you have the right chemistry you could be fully charged and become one of the best at your post. Although once fully charged there is a risk of your electrolyte levels dropping if you start gassing on the job, but that might be a limit of your capacity so just be careful you don't dilute yourself with water.

• Like 2

My old boss was a wireless operator in '44 and '45, one of the ones he used to come out with was about the RAF pilot who was court martialed for  chasing a WAAF round the station accomodation when he had no clothes on.

He got off by quoting Kings Regulations which stated " An officer may dress according to the sport he is engaged in"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3