BMFA Website down...?

Robert Cracknell

This is proving a very difficult one to track down.

Could those still experiencing problems run a "traceroute" and send the results to [email protected] please.

Tu run a traceroute commeand open the comand window, (Start, Run, then type cmd and press enter) once the comand window is open type

tracert bmfa.org

many thanks.

Posted by Rocker on 26/09/2018 13:31:06:

I have given up on the BMFA web site ,click run and entered CMD all I got was a blank black screen .Back to phoning the BMFA if I need anything like membership renewal I think they need to do what Paul suggested and shut it down and start again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You then need to type tracert bmfa.org and press enter

I’m in France usinging Livebox wifi in a gite. I’m getting “Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection with the server.”

If I use the WiFi on my Android phone in chrome I get: “This site can’t provide a secure connection bmfa.org sent an invalid response. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR”

If I turn off WiFi on the phone... although it was working it now says that bmfa is taking too long to load..... and as soon as I posted it loaded properly!

Hope that is helpful

Edited By GrahamC on 26/09/2018 14:32:42

I'm on BT.

I can reach the BMFA site via a Samsung smart tv.

Android tablet says the site can't provide a secure connection on multiple browsers.

W10 PCs say Secure Connection Failed on Firefox

W10 Chrome is blocked by Kaspersky Reason: the object is infected by HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

Xbox One either times out or says this domain (bmfa.org) has just been registered