Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

21 hours ago, Eric Robson said:

My wife was put on a course of tablets, after a few days she said they are good they make me feel like a new woman. I said they  must contain something I've been eating for the last ten years.

I'm not saying my wife is fat, but the other day she got on an "I speak your weight" set of scales and it said " one at a time please"

Pat goes to the doctor with chest pains. The doctor examines him and diagnoses acute angina. 

Pat says - "is there anything you can do for me doctor"

The doctor says "Sure Pat, I'll give you some tablets and you'll be grand. Here you go. "

"Do I need to take one every day, Doc" says Pat.

"No Pat, you take one on Monday, then skip Tuesday, take another on Wednesday, skip Thursday, another on Friday, skip Saturday, then take the last one on Sunday and I'll see you next week"

Anyway, Pat doesn't turn up on the following Monday but the doctor see's Pat's wife in the street and he asks her how Pat is doing.

She says "Ah, Pat's had a heart attack, doctor and he's dead"

"Oh, that's a terrible shame" says the doctor " I thought he'd be okay with those tablets I gave him"

"Ah, now" she says "The tablets were fine - it was all the skipping that killed him......"

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, leccyflyer said:

Pat goes to the doctor with chest pains. The doctor examines him and diagnoses acute angina. 

Pat says - "is there anything you can do for me doctor"

The doctor says "Sure Pat, I'll give you some tablets and you'll be grand. Here you go. "

"Do I need to take one every day, Doc" says Pat.

"No Pat, you take one on Monday, then skip Tuesday, take another on Wednesday, skip Thursday, another on Friday, skip Saturday, then take the last one on Sunday and I'll see you next week"

Anyway, Pat doesn't turn up on the following Monday but the doctor see's Pat's wife in the street and he asks her how Pat is doing.

She says "Ah, Pat's had a heart attack, doctor and he's dead"

"Oh, that's a terrible shame" says the doctor " I thought he'd be okay with those tablets I gave him"

"Ah, now" she says "The tablets were fine - it was all the skipping that killed him......"

That's not funny. 😠

1 hour ago, Bruce Collinson said:

Pat previously had athlete’s foot.   The doctor told him to put some fungicidal stuff on every morning, and to be sure to wear a clean pair of socks every day.

within three days, he couldn’t get his shoes on.

That's not funny either. 😠

Pat.

It is not widely known that William Tell invented yodelling, he was being chased up a Swiss valley by soldiers when a farmer saw and hid him in the barn. After the soldiers gave up the farmer gave him a meal and a bed for the night 

in the morning the farmer stood with Tell and showed him the track up the mountain which led to over to the next valley and safety .As he watched William Tell climb  high above the farmers daughter appeared and said "father, that man came into my room and had his wicked way with me"

"Tell , after all I did for you , you ravaged my daughter" called the farmer up the  mountain

William Tell cupped his hands and shouted back "And your old ladeee toooo"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Brian Cooper said:

I was walking past my local cafe the other day and the sign outside read, "5 chicken dinners £10". 

I thought I will have one now and freeze the other four, so I went in and put down £10 and asked for the chicken dinners. . . . . . and she came out with five bags of corn.

£10? That's chicken feed!

1 hour ago, Brian Cooper said:

I was walking past my local cafe the other day and the sign outside read, "5 chicken dinners £10". 

I thought I will have one now and freeze the other four, so I went in and put down £10 and asked for the chicken dinners. . . . . . and she came out with five bags of corn.

That's a pretty corny joke 🌽

• Haha 1