LMA COSFORD 3-5 July 

Tredinnick Steam Fair Fly In, near Padstow,Cornwall, 23-24 May 

Edited By cymaz on 18/03/2020 06:28:21

Edited By cymaz on 18/03/2020 06:30:44

Advert

Cosford is cancelled, on the LMA facebook page, post from 29th Feb 2020

from facebbok>

Cosford cancellation

The LMA committee and the Cosford Museum have today decided due to the latest Government forecasts that we have a duty of care to our members and the Public who attend our shows,so have taken the decision to CANCEL the Cosford model show for 2020----the decision wasn't taken lightly and we hope to see you all in 2021 Dave Johnson

Typical I Iost my wife last year after a long illness, the mileage on the car for the last 3 years was less than 15k. so this year I payed for more mileage intending to go to a lot of shows around the country and now they are being cancelled so I will probably do less. The insurance company did not give me a refund for the years I was under mileage. but they were quick to charge for more.

Posted by Paul Marsh on 18/03/2020 17:43:09:

I think we can write off this year totally. I don't think there will be anything left, and today, at work we have all gone home, and unsure if there is a job for us when/if we go back...

You're a grafter Paul, there'll always be work for you, take care, and maybe cut down on the model buying for now. smiley

Posted by Phil Cooke on 21/03/2020 14:11:49:

PSSA Events in April and May now cancelled.

April 4th/5th - PSSA Fly-In Great Orme, Llandudno.

May 9th/10th - PSSA/SWSA Fly-In The Bwlch, Nant-y-Moel, Bridgend.

Our June event is under watch, more on this as we see how the current situation develops.

Give Chris more time to finish his PSSA builds, which as you know has got quite a bit to do...

Posted by Wilco Wingco on 21/03/2020 15:17:34:

Any news on Wings and Wheels?. indecision

I called them today as i keep forgetting to send in my paperwork and currently the show is still on. Their view is that things are moving so fast any reaction now is premature and they are going to see how things look in 3-4 weeks.

They are monitoring everything closely, have backup dates and fall back plans should it be unsafe to go ahead but they are confident it will go ahead at some point during the year when it becomes safe to do so.

Weston Park dates are now 16, 17 and 18th October 2020.

Message from Steve Bishop reads....

It is with regret that we are postponing Weston Park Model Airshow until October.

We have had many discussions with authorities from the CAA and Weston Park
to The World health organisation.

Health and Safety, and the wellbeing of all that visit our show is, and has always been our number 1 priority. We are now planning to run the show on the 16th,17th and 18th of October.
We will post updates on this website and our facebook page.
In the meantime please stay safe!

Edited By David Ashby - Moderator on 30/03/2020 16:20:40