Problem with changing pages in a thread

Well I found the way to stop it happening!     I changed back to the default Theme ( bottom of page ) It had been on Darker for years but as soon as I changed to Default going back or forwards a page works OK.   Darker it plays up!  

So the question is did anyone else who had a problem have it on Darker?   Does changing help?

Edited by kc
  • Thanks 3

There is a Sherlock Holmes saying about when you have eliminated everything else.........

I just thought there must be some simple reason why some have the problem while others don't so what have I altered on my forum page and there it was!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, kc said:

Well I found the way to stop it happening!     I changed back to the default Theme ( bottom of page ) It had been on Darker for years but as soon as I changed to Default going back or forwards a page works OK.   Darker it plays up!  

So the question is did anyone else who had a problem have it on Darker?   Does changing help?

Yes - the problem was there with the darker theme, switching to the default theme appears to cure the problem. Well done for working that out. 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

TOP MAN!

That seems to be the missing piece of info - I'll forward it to the tech team...

In the mean time, I'd suggest that anyone affected should opt for the default theme.

I just switched to darker theme, just to see what would happen. I couldn't scroll back, I just went to an ad-blocker ad full page and got stuck. I've changed back to default and the problem has gone. Pretty conclusive, for me.

Very odd Outrunner, as it’s been confirmed by everyone else (myself included) that using the dark theme results in the blank page problem and switching to the default scheme resolves it. Have you selected the default scheme as per EarlyBird’s screen grab a few posts back?

You’re not referring to the mid-thread adverts, I suppose?  That is a different (but possibly related) issue. 

The issues have now been passed to the publisher’s tech team and we’ll update you as soon as we hear anything. 

• Like 1