Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

I once had a problem with a car that was parking in my field gateway. I was not in need of entering the field at that time so left a message "NO PARKING HERE" using a can of cattle/sheep marker spray on his screen [ it washes off ]

It was unfortunate for my neighbour who just was passing that the owner had just returned and gave the neighbour who knew nothing a right mouthful.:classic_ohmy:

The next time I needed to get to the field and the car was there I drove the front wheel of my 4 wheel drive tractor right over his bonnet to get out of the field. Did not see again.:classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Many,many years ago I was sitting with a friend in a cafe in Harrowgate.  We watched an Isseta bubble car park, close behind another car. No problem but then a convertible squeezed in behind that.

When the Isetta occupants  came back a few minutes later they looked at the problem, then they picked the bubble car up and moved it out into the road and then they took the spare wheel and ran three muddy tracks over the convertible and moved the bubble car away before joining us in the cafe.

I leave you to imagine the faces of the convertible occupants a bit later.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Peter Miller said:

Many,many years ago some university student dismantled a car and reassembled it on top of a University building. I remember that in the papers.  Probably over 60 years ago

I was sitting in our works canteen by a window overlooking one of the on-site car parks one lunchtime a number of years ago.  While I was eating my lunch, two chaps arrived outside with a trolley full of large rolls of cling film, the industrial type that’s sometimes used to wrap up goods on pallets.

These two proceeded to wrap one of the cars up in this stuff.  They were at it for around 20 minutes, first they wrapped it this way, and then that, and then the other way. Around and round they went in all three axes, this film must have been 1/2 an inch thick all over, with the car completely cocooned by the time they finished.  I don’t know what someone had done to upset them, and I never saw the outcome of the prank, but I imagine who ever owned it was not best pleased when he arrived to drive home in it at the end of the day!

Edited by EvilC57