Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Two old women in church. One turns to the other and says, "I've just let out a big silent fart, what should I do?" The other replied, "Get a new battery for your hearing aid".

When I lived in Tralee I saw a man stood outside the pub door smoking a cigarette. A guard came up to him and said, "You're not two meters from the door". He replied, "I'm in that pub over the road".

A friend of ours was working as a painter and decorator in a doctor's house. The doctor said to him, "I see you cover your mistakes with putty". He replied, "At least I don't use a shovel"

Hi Kevin B,

Seeing your photo reminded me of a little problem I had at work a couple of years ago.

We had been refurbishing the welfare facilities at a factory that provides titanium for fan blades to Rolls Royce and the client had requested a full wall picture of a jet egine etched on pvc paneling, well the architect provided the contractor with a picture which was etched on the pvc and duely installed, which was not cheap by any means. The factory manager was invited to inspect the finished work. On seeing the engine he let out a whole load of expletives, it turned out that the engine in question on the wall, which even to me looked like a jet engine, was a Pratt & Whitney engine ooops.

The wall remained I believe but I know that employees of Rolls Royce pay regular visits I wonder what they think??

Regards

Robert

Our local butchers has a blackboard outside with comments to amuse the people walking past.

a few years ago it had this-

a DOG IS NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS DAY........

........cook a few extra vegetables and you could make it last for Boxing Day too

Edited By kc on 25/12/2020 10:45:27