Site Problems?

4 minutes ago, john stones 1 Moderator said:

Get far too long to edit some members. ?

Found another 

image.png.e7f622f759c4f1d56248119ff23ffca0.png

Album.

Now I have shown you the way..

?

I am rolling around on the floor laughing in a big way.

Thanks John just what I was looking for.

Edited by EarlyBird

• 7 months later...

A problem has started happening when I click on load more comments at the bottom of the page, it just hangs and never updates. This has just started happening from yesterday. I am using Firefox browser when I get this error but when using Brave browser it doesn't happen, has the site been updated recently and could this be a bug.

Also it wouldn't allow me to load the screenshot below to show what it looks like.

Hang.jpg

On 21/10/2021 at 18:15, Wilco Wingco said:

Is there any chance of restoring/finding the links to previous post that were lost when the site was migrated to the new platform/format?. As an ex it manager of 30 years standing this would never have passed the "go live" criteria. I know this site is maintained by volunteers but come on guys?. 

I guess it was a 'nice to have' and not a 'must have'....  don't miss it personally. And the new forum is far better IMHO. 

I thought the mods were volunteers but the IT team (?) employed by MyTimeMedia. Could well be wrong :-)

• Like 1

I'm still getting the same problem with Firefox when attempting to load more comments, although it works once after clearing cookies, the next time it doesn't. this is strange because it started after I erased cookies yesterday.

Now it won't even accept a comment without hanging with a greyed screen.

This post was done from Brave.

5 minutes ago, Andy Stephenson said:

I'm still getting the same problem with Firefox when attempting to load more comments, although it works once after clearing cookies, the next time it doesn't. this is strange because it started after I erased cookies yesterday.

Now it won't even accept a comment without hanging with a greyed screen.

This post was done from Brave.

Do a restore to an earlier date ?

This site has definitely gone haywire again. I recently posted that I could not get onto Marketplace but suddenly I could. Not any more. Just what is going on please?

I hate to say it again but the old one was easy to use and did not keep crashing. I would not pay so called IT guys with brass washers if this is the best that they can do.

Rant over.

30 minutes ago, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

Perhaps that has some bearing on your problems as it's no longer supported or updated?

I beg to differ there are still regular updates to the security aspect of Win 7 and still the occasional style/performance update. MS just don't want to tell anyone about this so they can sell newer O/S.

W7ud.JPG