What makes a good kit ?

RICHARD WILLS

Vic , I never tire of seeing that little film clip . For a relatively small model , you manage to fly it (and film it) so smoothly , that it actually looks much bigger . 

Paul is right of course in his summary . But in this instance I do already have all of the moulds thanks to Vic . 

I will be doing one for myself and Vic  , when I find a permanent house to live in with a workshop again . So if everything else remains the same , then I can make more than two  . But that will be a while off yet .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well , the nights are drawing in now and the thoughts are turning to the workshop . Been a funny old year weather wise . 

Good news is , 

The La7s and Hurricanes are ready to go . 

I will start to contact you all , but feel free to either bail out , or shout out if you are super keen to get started . 

For those of you that have my email . use it .or nudge me via here . 

Wood prices have hit us like anyone else . The La7s will be £169 and the slightly larger Hurricanes £175 .

Postage will be £10 on each . 

I will probably do some retract packs but they will be a couple of weeks later . Again , the price of parts is going up sadly . 

Richard 

• Like 2

Glynn, Can you do a decal set of something like this:

image.png.11d451d98ec0522a2e946db0e6591519.png

Now my biggest problem is do I go for a Laser 80 sound system or electric with sound system?

Does anyone have the La 7's vital statistics? inc weight, wing loading etc and the electric set up....I am going to get tough...if I don't have the right lipo then it will have to be glow fuel ?

PS - Should we set up another WR Hurricane and La 7 thread for the builds and keep this the original OP topic?

Edited by Chris Walby

39 minutes ago, Chris Walby said:

Glynn, Can you do a decal set of something like this:

image.png.11d451d98ec0522a2e946db0e6591519.png

Now my biggest problem is do I go for a Laser 80 sound system or electric with sound system?

Which size is it? i think there have been 2 sizes with 57 and 63 offered? If its the 57 then a 70 would be a better choice. 80 for the bigger one.