Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

Dysfunctional families abound. They are no different from many other families around the world never mind the UK. He just has the opportunity to moan and make money from it. probably better spent getting themselves 'therapy'. As for the fights and being ignored at school its a common sibling trait. I could go on but frankly they bore me, less media attention, which he grieves about, would do both them and us a favour.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Zflyer said:

Dysfunctional families abound. They are no different from many other families around the world never mind the UK. He just has the opportunity to moan and make money from it. probably better spent getting themselves 'therapy'. As for the fights and being ignored at school its a common sibling trait. I could go on but frankly they bore me, less media attention, which he grieves about, would do both them and us a favour.

The real problem is that vast numbers of people are interested in the shambles...Probably the people who most like  to follow it all immerse themselves in Eastenders and Coronation Street. They are also the types that peer through the lace curtains to watch the neighbours when not watching the soaps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents.

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter, addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really.

The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies "I'm a British Army veteran, a Conservative and I voted for Brexit”.

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

UK VETERAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH.

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Zflyer said:

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents.

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter, addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really.

The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies "I'm a British Army veteran, a Conservative and I voted for Brexit”.

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

UK VETERAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH.

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.

You missed out the bit about the lion self-identifying as a lioness!

Edited by Shaun Walsh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Zflyer said:

👍

Edited by FlyinFlynn
Sorry... not funny

Peter Christy's cartoon (no beds) isn't a joke it is real life. 😒

Christopher Wolfe's cartoon is from New Zealand and isn't a joke, it is real life.

leccyflyer's pothole, one area in New Zealand that isn't a joke either and as for smashed wheels, how many do you want?

Finally, Harry's book and interviews, anyone asked how much money he is making from all of this? And that's no joke either!!!! 🥶

44 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson 2 said:

Christopher Wolfe's cartoon is from New Zealand and isn't a joke, it is real life.

leccyflyer's pothole, one area in New Zealand that isn't a joke either and as for smashed wheels, how many do you want?

Finally, Harry's book and interviews, anyone asked how much money he is making from all of this? And that's no joke either!!!! 🥶

Yes, but if you didn't laugh you'd cry

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Alex Ferguson 2 said:

I think the sum mentioned was $100 million from netflix

Edited by john davidson 1
mistake amount