Forum members' new models: Let's see them.

Many thanks guys.

Murat, the scheme is all done by paint and masking.

We don't know who drew the plans for this copy of Hanno's competition size Supra Star but it seems to be scaled up from what was available such as the .40 size kit version.

I'm hoping to enter it into one of the UKCAA's low-key aerobatic competitions this year.

dupli-star_68in-1.pdf

Cambrian Models Midget Mustang electric conversion maiden flight today, no problems and a lovely flyer. Very fast on 6s, may be tempted to buy a kit from Cambrian and build it myself, found this one dangling from the rafters in an Antique shop, it had a 4 stroke glow in it when i bought it, no more oily airframe now...........

IMG_20210422_190500_resized_20210422_091957400.jpg

IMG_20210422_190448_resized_20210422_091956450.jpg

IMG_20210422_190427_resized_20210422_091955102.jpg

• Like 7

Very nice one there Eric, perhaps avoid a overcast or dull day with that camouflage it will be very effective.

Flair DR1 with Laser 150 maiden today. Best described as a mature model with at least 2 previous owners.

image.thumb.png.6668e1354c20b8eeadcb5b4a847a2765.png 

Flies very well and needs me to catch up with the ground handling traits to get the best out of it.

• Like 5

Hi Chris I am pleased for you that have had a successful maiden with the DR 1 after the disappointment  with the Focke Wulf.  Actually the desert camo is better on a dull day, of which we get many. My 109's have the grey/ grey upper surfaces and don't show up too good against the grey sky. The Ju 88 however stood out against todays dull sky.