We value your privacy pop-up on every page!!

When people say "we value your privacy" one knows that the truth is the exact opposite.

People who value my privacy will not collect any information about me at all. Or steal space on my PC or waste my time.

• Like 2

If it's not fixed it will destroy this forum ( for me ) - I won't bother to view it like this and probably most of the regulars will not use the forum so much either.

50 minutes ago, Christopher Long 1 said:

Every time I move to a new page (on both MS Edge and Chrome) I get the pop-up titled We value your privacy asking to Customize, Reject All and Accept All cookies.

This is incredibly irritating and should not happen once I made my choice - please fix!!

+1

38 minutes ago, kc said:

If it's not fixed it will destroy this forum ( for me ) - I won't bother to view it like this and probably most of the regulars will not use the forum so much either.

It's a minor technical blip probably caused by a backend update with a parameter incorrectly configured. Give them a few hours and I'm sure it will be fixed - remember, if it's annoying for you, it's also annoying for the forum owners, admins and advertisers too, so it's in their interest to get it fixed.

Edited by MattyB
  • Like 7

It wasn't working as far as allowing posts from last night to a few minutes ago. That's been fixed now but not the problem of the irritating pop-up which I solved by ad blocking it.

I don't blame other members for boycotting this forum whilst it's still going on if they can't get rid of it.

It's a poor show and especially so, given the nature of the ongoing Warbirds Replica projects are generating a lot of important traffic, where members are reliant on the smooth operation of this forum. No new posts for over 12 hours due to the forum not accepting posts is far from ideal.