Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

23 minutes ago, fossil1 said:

Two things about getting old..........

1.   Loosing the memory.

2.   Can't remember the other.

Oh God, I can’t make my brain cell to make a decision. Laugh or cry.

I cook, I carry hundreds of recipes in the noggin, Ragu, Beef Wellington, strawberry jam, mango chutney, picked onions, all complete, quantities, temperature, times. Today, scrambled eggs, and I stood at the stove, (which, as a side issue is going, useless piece of worn out junk, only 15 years old and disliked from new. That’s the stove, to be clear), eggs in hand, and mind went blank, egg, right we have a clue, what the hell else, right, ask the missus, no way. Right, what does it taste like, and the brain cell chugged over, and restored the recipe/process, after a few seconds. 

3 hours ago, Don Fry said:

Oh God, I can’t make my brain cell to make a decision. Laugh or cry.

I cook, I carry hundreds of recipes in the noggin, Ragu, Beef Wellington, strawberry jam, mango chutney, picked onions, all complete, quantities, temperature, times. Today, scrambled eggs, and I stood at the stove, (which, as a side issue is going, useless piece of worn out junk, only 15 years old and disliked from new. That’s the stove, to be clear), eggs in hand, and mind went blank, egg, right we have a clue, what the hell else, right, ask the missus, no way. Right, what does it taste like, and the brain cell chugged over, and restored the recipe/process, after a few seconds. 

Been there, doing it and the cooker sound like mine only a lot better.